Talented Nigerian rapper and activist, Folarin Falana alias Falz has mocked the federal government the inconclusive and contradicting reports of the Lekki tollgate massacre.
On Tuesday night, 20th October, 2020, Nigerian Army opened fire on #Endsars peaceful protesters leading to the death of 2 protesters and several others wounded. Since then, the government of Nigerian has reported different statements on the incident, each one contradicting the other.
The singer, in reaction, expresses total dismay at the laughable contradicting reports presented by the government.
In a post via his official Instagram page, he wrote;
“1. army says they were never there
2. governor says army was there but nobody died
3. Army says governor actually invited them there
4. Attorney General of the Federation says it was hoodlums dressed in military attire
“Look at how they are embarrassing themselves. No matter where the breeze want blow go, f owl nyash go still open!!!”
0 Comments